Program Specific Outcomes
Students will be able to:
- PSO1: Design, develop and integrate electronic circuits and systems using current practices and standards.
- PSO2: Apply knowledge of hardware and software in designing Embedded and Communication systems.
Program Education Objectives
- PEO1: ready to apply the state-of-art technology in industry and meeting the societal needs with knowledge of Electronics and Communication Engineering due to strong academic culture.
- PEO2: competent in technical and soft skills to be employed with capability of working in multidisciplinary domains.
- PEO3: professionals, capable of pursuing higher studies in technical, research or management programs.
To achieve continuous improvement in quality technical education for global competence with focus on industry, societal needs, research and professional success.
- Offering quality education in Electronics and Communication Engineering with effective teaching learning process in multidisciplinary environment.
- Training the students to take-up projects in emerging technologies and work with team spirit.
- To imbibe professional ethics, development of skills and research culture for better placement opportunities.
From the HOD's Desk:
I am pleased to welcome you to DSCE’s Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering. We are widely recognized for the practical and applied nature of our course, which prepare graduates with important skills through exposure to industry and business, and our research, which focuses on solving real problems. This combination enables our graduates to be effective in the workplace immediately upon graduation.
Dr. T. C. Manjunath
Professor & HOD,
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering.