To provide progressive education and flourish the student’s ingenuity to be successful professionals impacting the society for a smarter and ethical world.
- To adopt an engaging teaching learning process with emphasis on problem solving and programming skills.
- To promote additional skill development through enhanced and experiential learning.
- To collaborate with industries and professional bodies and make the students industry ready.
- To encourage innovation through multi-disciplinary research and development activities.
- To imbibe human values and ethics in students to make them impact the society’s as responsible professionals.
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO 1: Graduates will be proficient with analytical and logical skills for the design, development, testing and maintenance of software.
- PSO 2: Graduates will be able to apply engineering knowledge to solve complex problems in the field of embedded computer systems.
- PSO 3: Graduates will be skilled in facilitating quality system analysis and design for the development of highly efficient computer networks.
Program Education Objectives
- PEO 1: Graduates will possess strong foundation in Basic and Engineering Sciences that are required for problem solving to excel and succeed in their profession.
- PEO 2: Graduates will have excellent scientific and engineering breadth so as to comprehend, analyse, design and solve real life problems using the acquired skills and lifelong learning.
- PEO 3: Graduates will have exposure to emerging cutting edge technologies and adequate training with opportunity to work on multidisciplinary projects.
- PEO 4: Graduates will be professional with ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork capability, and relate engineering issues to broader social context.
- PEO 5: Graduates can establish as strong and sustainable leaders required for a successful professional career.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
We at DSCE are offering an exciting 4 year B.E program “Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI & ML) for the young minds who want to pursue a rewarding career in AI & ML.
AI is one of the most disruptive technologies impacting the future of every industry and mankind. AI driven technology has been instrumental in reinventing human lifestyle and demand for engineers trained in these technologies is rapidly growing. We have designed this program to produce skilled engineers with a strong computer science background along with knowledge and skills in AI & ML which could open the doors to an exciting career. In this program, we shall equip the students to build novel applications using technologies like Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision etc. Overall, the comprehensive industry oriented curriculum along with project and application based learning pedagogy coupled with mentoring from highly experienced faculty shall make the students industry ready.
Dr. PREETHI SATISH
Associate Professor & Head of the Department
Phone : 9886894514