To be a contemporary business school of national repute.
M1: To provide quality education within an environment of continuous learning to leverage market opportunities and enhance career
M2: To create an environment that enhances cognitive skills and team work for the holistic development
M3: To inculcate ethics, values and social sensitivity towards sustainable business practices
M4: To ignite, create and nurture entrepreneurship for the benefit of business and society
Management Graduates will be able to:
- Management Knowledge: Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems
- Decision-Making: Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Leadership: Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
- Systems Thinking: Ability to understand, analyse and communicate global, economic, legal and ethical aspects of business
- Team Management: Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
- Social sensitivity: Work consciously on the impact of their decisions on society.
- Contemporary Tool Usage: Familiarize with usage of latest business tools and methods.
- Employability and Entrepreneurship: Ability to apply business knowledge to enhance placement opportunities and venture creation.
Program Education Objectives
- PEO 1: Impart knowledge in Management and related allied disciplines
- PEO 2: Engage management graduates to apply business principles and practices through innovative methods for continuous learning.
- PEO 3: Create a platform where students imbibe, emulate and adopt ethical practices and values.
- PEO 4: Provide opportunities for idea validation, venture creation and shadowing successful entrepreneurs.
From the HOD's Desk:
Welcome to Department of MBA. Our Business School is a unique centre of teaching and learning that focuses on helping you to recognize your potential through an educational experience that is truly transformational. To do this, we provide cutting edge industry oriented programs, by leveraging our external partnerships and alumni community and by giving you the technical and leadership skills to succeed in the current business environment.
Dr. Hemalatha K G
Professor and Head,
Department of MBA.
Phone : +91-80-42161096