This section is located in First floor ‘A’ Block.
Most used and fast moving books are placed in this section. This will help our reader to find the required books easily and quickly.
Circulation Section II
This section is located in Fifth floor ‘B’ Block.
Rare and Classic books are placed in this section
- Documents are issued to all eligible members as per their entitlements.
- Along with books, CDs, DVDs and educational DVDs are issued at Circulation section.
- Open access system is followed in this library. Users are free to pick any book of their choice.
- Use online Web OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) which shows the availability and status of the books.
- The readers should check the book thoroughly for missing pages, chapters, pictures etc., while borrowing the book.
- Damaged condition books will not be accepted from the reader. Mutilated or spoiled books will have to be replaced by the borrower.
- Reader can claim books (reserve) already issued, in the web Opac.
- Loss of book has to be reported immediately at the circulation section. The fine will be calculated till the date of its return.
- Loss of Smart Card has to be reported immediately at circulation section to block the transaction.
- For replacement of lost book kindly contact at Circulation Section.
- Claimed books are kept reserved for the claimant for one day from the date of return by previous borrower. Intimation is sent through mail.
- Books are reissued only if there are no claims or reservations
- Maintain ‘Q’ at circulation section for transaction
- Borrowed book if recalled by the Librarian has to be returned immediately.
- Staff Members/Students can suggest book/periodicals/magazine for consideration for inclusion in the library
- The borrowing facility can be withdrawn or restricted in case of misbehavior or misuse of the library facility.
After the due date of the document fine will be charged as follows:
- From 1st day to 15th day---Rs.1/- per day 2.
- From 16th day to 30th day---Rs.2/- per day 3.
- From 31st day onwards --- Rs.3/- per day
|Library and Information Centre|
About Our Library