To excel in construction education and research focusing on sustainability through innovation.
- To foster student in using knowledge, skills and communicate the concept of construction technology management effectively.
- To promote intellectual, social and ethical values in construction engineers
- To engage students in research & innovation providing sustainable solution to construction industry.
The department Vision - Mission statements are formulated in accordance with the goals and objectives of the department keeping Institutional goals and objectives under consideration.
Program Specific Outcomes
Graduates of the Construction Technology Management program exhibit the following capabilities:
- PSO 1: To expertise in advanced construction practices
- PSO 2: Applying engineering concepts and research in the field of construction
- PSO 3: To educate in becoming successful entrepreneur
Program Education Objectives
Three to five years after graduation, graduates of the civil and construction engineering programs will have
- PEO 1 : Have skill to analyze qualitative and quantitative issues in construction technology
- PEO 2 : Realize the importance of team work and effective communication
- PEO 3 : Be successful entrepreneur by actively interacting with industry experts
- PEO 4 : Develop sensitivity to ethical responsibility and sustainable environment
From the HOD's Desk:
Greetings from the Department of Construction Technology Management & Highway Technology at Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering.
The Students of CTM, apart from learning civil engineering designs, constructions, and infrastructures while taking care of environmental and public health, as well as refining existing buildings that have been neglected. Construction engineering personal will also deal with the on-site management of infrastructures like airports, buildings, highways, railroads, bridges, utilities, and dams. The syllabus framed is according to the requirements of the construction industry. Students will be gaining knowledge that is dealt by the industry on a daily basis. They are exposed to the various construction management aspects like project management, quality management, contracts management, equipment management, financial management and construction economics.
Dr. P. Prakash
Professor & HOD, Department of Construction Technology Management