Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. The institute formulates widest choice of academic curriculum as per the needs of the industry and new developments in the various fields. The examination for the autonomous courses is conducted by the Institute.
The evaluation process is carried out in two stages. Continuous Internal Evaluation [CIE] during the progress of the semester and Semester End Examination [SEE] conducted at the end of the semester. The examination section conducts the Semester End Examination and the evaluation process in coordination with the departments.
- UG Semester End Examination Time Table - May 2018
- PG Makeup Exam Time table March 2018
- PG Makeup Examination March 2018
- PG SEE - Photocopy / Revaluation February 2018
- Postponement of UG Makeup examination scheduled for 25.1.2018
- UG : Backlog Course Registration - Even Semester
- I Semester Course Title with Course Code
- III Semester Course Title with Course Code
- V Semester Course Title with Course Code
Contact Us#14, Office of Controller of Examinations,
New Architecture Building,
Shavige Malleshwara Hills,
Bangalore- 560078, Karnataka, India.